The objective of our Home Search program is to efficiently secure a suitable home in the right location and at the right price, whether you are looking to purchase or rent a property.
With our in-house advisers and extensive worldwide network of local home search specialists, we expertly manage and guide you through the entire home search process.
Our home search services include:
- Hand-over of a Welcome Pack during the first meeting to facilitate the orientation and settling in process: maps, dictionary and very useful general information.
- Conducting a thorough "needs and preferences analysis" with you and your family to make sure that only the most suitable properties are selected.
- Conducting an exhaustive research taking into consideration your preferred area, school and work location(s), social interests, budget, etc… Because we are not real estate agents but work independently for you we have just one objective - to find you the home that suits your whole family - even your pets!
- Short listing suitable properties for your review.
- Booking viewings for the properties you selected. We can accompany you during the visits. Focused advice is given on purchase or rental values, the area,… Second visits can be arranged.
- Negotiating most favorable purchase or lease terms with thorough legal advice from our in-house legal advisers. We offer our full support with explanation and understanding of the terms of the purchase/lease agreement and assist you with finalizing the purchase/lease. The legal requirements are reviewed. We are present during the signing of the purchase/lease agreement with the notary public/owner/real estate agent and if you are not able to attend, a power of attorney will entitle us to sign it on your behalf.
Once the lease agreement signed, we can assist you even further with our "Lease administration and utilities services".